What am I buying?
- IBM SPSS Subscription plan – Desktop edition for Windows and Mac
- Pay monthly or annually
- Includes Base Edition; 3 optional add-ons are available for purchase
- Requires internet connectivity and IBMid to log in; no license authorization code required
- Analyze and store data on your computer, not in the cloud
- Includes technical support
About Custom Tables and Advanced Statistics Subscription Add On monthly subscription
Custom Tables and Advanced Statistics Add-on provides easy to use drag and drop interactive tables exportable to Microsoft/PDF. You can access a variety of additional techniques such as; Non-linear, logistic, 2-stage least squares regression, Generalized linear modeling and survival analysis. Additionally, Bayesian Statistics now available.
- 2-stage least squares regression
- Bayesian statistics
- Generalized linear mixed models (GLMM)
- Generalized linear modeling (GLM)
- Logistic regression
- Loglinear analysis
- Multivariate analysis
- Nested tables
- Non-linear regression
- Probit response analysis
- Quantile regression
- Repeated measures analysis
- Survival analysis
- Weighted least squares regression
What happens after I place my order?
- To process your order, we will require the user’s email address, company name and telephone number. These details will be passed to IBM so that they can set up your subscription.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive email notification from IBM confirming that your subscription is ready to use. Follow the links in that email to set up your IBM ID. This IBM ID is how you will download your product and access your subscription plan.
- If you require technical support during the term of your subscription contact [email protected]
- If you require additional modules added to your subscription or you need to extend the term of your subscription please contact [email protected]