The next generation of AI
AI is undeniably mission-critical. It is a generation-defining technology with the potential to reshape every industry, every business service, every customer interaction.
But 87% of organisations struggle with production delays. The connection between data science and business impact can be unclear. And operations remain dangerously immature.
DataRobot’s AI Cloud platform is designed for today’s challenges and opportunities facing organisations. It turns the possibilities of AI into tangible realities. Read on to find out how.
DataRobot AI Cloud
A decade in the making, DataRobot AI Cloud is a first of its kind solution. It offers organisations a unified environment built for the next generation of intelligent business. DataRobot AI Cloud serves as a single platform to accelerate delivery of AI to production for every organisation.
The end-to-end platform brings together disparate data and users, spanning expert data scientists to IT operators to business analysts, through enhanced collaboration and continuous optimisation across the entire AI lifecycle. Built as a multi-cloud platform, DataRobot AI Cloud enables organisations to run on any combination of public clouds, data centres, or at the edge, with governance to protect and secure your business.
DataRobot AI Cloud delivers unique advantages to organisations:
- Single platform for all users, unifying data scientists, analytics experts, IT and the business
- Single view of all data from any source, any type
- Unified, end-to-end platform across the AI lifecycle
- Clear and trusted business outcomes
- Deployed and operated at scale on any cloud, in the data center, and at the edge
- Modular and extensible, building on existing investments in applications, infrastructure, and IT operations systems
Accelerate from where you are
DataRobot AI Cloud is powered by a strategic ecosystem of partners to extend, integrate, and build upon DataRobot. No matter where you are in the AI journey, DataRobot AI Cloud is for you. With a broad ecosystem of partners to address the complexities facing organisations today, you can go straight to solving, innovating, and impacting tomorrow.
Our strategic partner ecosystem targets:
- Increasingly Distributed and Complex Datasets: It’s never been more important to access all relevant data to drive insights and differentiated decision intelligence. DataRobot’s strategic partnership with leaders like Snowflake helps enable this reality.
- Today’s Multi-Cloud Reality: AI Cloud spans all environments and is deployed across any public cloud, the data centre, and the edge. Ensuring you can harness the power of your data, wherever it lives, you can implement DataRobot with major cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Monitoring, Security and Governance: DataRobot connects to your IT operations platforms and augments your existing processes to protect the business so that AI can deliver results you trust.
- A Broad Set of Users: Integrate your preferred business intelligence partners and enterprise applications seamlessly to unite technical and non-technical users. Whether you’re using tools like Tableau, Salesforce, and ThoughtSpot, or implemented workflow action packed ServiceNow, we support the integrations needed for teams to move from data to actionable insights using AI.
- Closed Loop Operations: Use AI Cloud to drive business operations and data driven decision making. Our partnership with Palantir leverages Palantir Foundry’s Workshop applications to drive data and AI into business operations and closes the loop by capturing the decisions into the enterprise datastore.
DataRobot is one of the most widely deployed and proven AI platforms in the market today, delivering over a trillion predictions for leading companies around the world. The company works across all industries and verticals, including a third of the Fortune 50.
Need help getting started with DataRobot in your organisation?
Get in touch with us if you need help with how to start using DataRobot in your organisation.