IBM SPSS Custom Tables
Two minute module overview
What’s in the Custom Tables module?
More than a simple reporting tool, IBM SPSS Custom Tables combines comprehensive analytical capabilities with interactive table-building features to help you learn from your data and communicate the results of your analyses as professional-looking tables that are easy to read and interpret.
- Compare means or proportions for demographic groups, customer segments, time periods or other categorical variables when you include inferential statistics
- Select summary statistics – from simple counts for categorical variables to measures of dispersion – and sort categories by any summary statistic used
- Choose from three significance tests: Chi-square test of independence, comparison of column means (t test), or comparison of column proportions (z test)
- Drag and drop variables onto the interactive table builder to create results as pivot tables
- Preview tables in real time and modify them as you create them
- Exclude specific categories, display missing value cells and add subtotals to your tables
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux
Without the Tables module, users often have to create crosstabs and means reports in SPSS Statistics Base before copying and pasting them into a 3rd party application (such as Excel) for further editing before finally pasting the output into their report. IBM SPSS Tables allows a high degree of control over the appearance and content of tabular reports.
Key functionality of IBM SPSS Tables includes:
- Category management capabilities to exclude specific categories, display missing value cells, and add subtotals to your table
- Three significance tests: Chi-square test of independence, comparison of column means (t test), or comparison of column proportions (z test)
- Creation and tabulation of multiple response data
- Create tables showing a vast range of summary stats in the same table: weighted and unweighted counts/percentages, means, medians, sub-totals, percentiles
- Control of titles, column headings, decimal display, font, visible lines
- A single dialog box for all tabulation and reports which allows users to preview the table as it is being built by fields being dragged and dropped into the rows and columns.
- The resulting tables can be represented in multiple formats by custom alterations and the creation or use of TableLook templates before being exported to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML or PDF
Buy the Custom Tables module online
IBM SPSS Custom Tables concurrent user perpetual license£3,430.00
IBM SPSS Custom Tables authorised user perpetual license£1,369.00
IBM SPSS Custom Tables concurrent user fixed term license£1,507.00
IBM SPSS Custom Tables authorised user fixed term license£602.00
IBM SPSS Custom Tables authorised user 6 month fixed term license£315.00