What am I buying?
- IBM SPSS Subscription plan – Desktop edition for Windows and Mac
- Pay monthly or annually
- Includes Base Edition; 3 optional add-ons are available for purchase
- Requires internet connectivity and IBMid to log in; no license authorization code required
- Analyze and store data on your computer, not in the cloud
- Includes technical support
About IBM SPSS Statistics monthly subscription
IBM® SPSS® Statistics Base Edition provides capabilities that support the entire analytics process including data preparation, descriptive statistics, linear regression, visual graphing and reporting. You can access multiple data formats without any data processing size limits. Advanced data preparation capabilities help eliminate labor-intensive manual tasks. Use over 30 analytical procedures such as bivariate statistics procedures, factor and cluster analysis, and bootstrapping. You can also extend your capabilities with R or Python.
- Basic hypothesis testing
- Cluster analysis
- Data access and management
- Data preparation
- Graphs and charts
- Help center
- Linear regression
- Nonparametric tests
- One-way ANOVA
- Output management
- Programmability extension
- ROC analysis
- Support for R/Python
What happens after I place my order?
- To process your order, we will require the user’s email address, company name and telephone number. These details will be passed to IBM so that they can set up your subscription.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive email notification from IBM confirming that your subscription is ready to use. Follow the links in that email to set up your IBM ID. This IBM ID is how you will download your product and access your subscription plan.
- If you require technical support during the term of your subscription contact [email protected]
- If you require additional modules added to your subscription or you need to extend the term of your subscription please contact [email protected]