SPSS Syntax has long been exploited by expert analysts due to its flexibility, power and ease of learning. Syntax vastly increases users’ productivity by making it easier to:
- Fix problems without re-doing everything
- Carry out repetitive tasks more efficiently
- Allow analysts to share their work with others
- Provide a recorded audit trail for better governance
- Automatically generate results and create scheduled batch jobs
In this webinar we’ll show you how to get to grips with SPSS syntax, covering:
- The basics of SPSS Syntax
- Easy ways to find help about how syntax works
- Useful tips and little-known procedures
- Automating work to run on a regular basis
Who should view this webinar?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about SPSS syntax
Watch a recording of this webinar or download the event slides here.