What am I buying?
- IBM SPSS Subscription plan – Desktop edition for Windows and Mac
- Pay annually for a full 1 year license
- Includes Base Edition; 3 optional add-ons are available for purchase
- Requires internet connectivity and IBMid to log in; no license authorization code required
- Analyze and store data on your computer, not in the cloud
- Includes technical support
About Complex Samples and Testing Subscription Add On annual subscription
Complex Sampling and Testing Add-on provides functionality for small sample sizes, missing data , and complex sampling. You can access regression with optimal scaling including lasso and elastic net. Additional features include; categorical principal components analysis, multidimensional scaling and unfolding, and multiple correspondence analysis.
- Categorical principal components analysis
- Conjoint analysis
- Decision trees
- Exact tests
- Missing values
- Multidimensional scaling and unfolding
- Multiple correspondence analysis
- Neural networks
- Regressions with optimal scaling including lasso and elastic net
- Time series analysis
What happens after I place my order?
- To process your order, we will require the user’s email address, company name and telephone number. These details will be passed to IBM so that they can set up your subscription.
- Once your order has been processed you will receive email notification from IBM confirming that your subscription is ready to use. Follow the links in that email to set up your IBM ID. This IBM ID is how you will download your product and access your subscription plan.
- If you require technical support during the term of your subscription contact email@example.com
- If you require additional modules added to your subscription or you need to extend the term of your subscription please contact firstname.lastname@example.org