What am I buying?
A perpetual license for one user. A perpetual license means that you pay a single one-off fee. This covers the cost of the software and one year’s maintenance and support. At the end of the year you can opt to renew your support and subscription contract if you wish or you can let it lapse. You then have access to the software in perpetuity, but you will not have access to support, maintenance or upgrades and patches.
The license can be used by anyone in your organisation as long as only one person is using it at any one time.
Two minute module overview
Missing data can seriously affect your models – and your results. Ignoring missing data, or assuming that excluding missing data is sufficient, risks reaching invalid and insignificant results. IBM SPSS Missing Values provides three main functions:
- It describes the pattern of missing data. Where are the missing values located? How extensive are they? Do pairs of variables tend to have values missing in multiple cases? Are data values extreme? Are values missing randomly?
- It provides estimates of statistics like means, standard deviations and correlations for data series that contain missing values.
- It fills in (imputes) missing data with estimated values using special methods like regression or EM (expectation-maximization).
IBM SPSS Missing Values helps address several concerns caused by incomplete data. By investigating patterns of missing data it can address questions such as ‘Why are the data missing?’. Moreover, the means estimation procedures address questions such as ‘How does the missing data affect summary statistics?’ and the imputation procedures are able to address questions such as ‘What are the likely values for the missing data?’
Using IBM SPSS Missing Values you can:
- Easily examine data from several different angles using one of six diagnostic reports, then estimate summary statistics and impute missing values
- Quickly diagnose serious missing data imputation problems
- Replace missing values with estimates
- Display a snapshot of each type of missing value and any extreme values for each case
- Remove hidden bias by replacing missing values with estimates to include all groups – even those with poor responsivenes
Operating systems supported: Windows, Mac, Linux
What happens after I place my order?
You have the option of paying for your product now using a credit card or of paying later via direct bank transfer or cheque. Your order won’t be confirmed until we have received payment. Once you have placed your order we will send you an invoice.
Once payment is received and your order is confirmed we will email you with information about how to electronically download your software. We will also give you an IBM Proof of Entitlement certificate. This will identify Smart Vision Europe Ltd as your support provider, it will give your customer number with IBM and clearly state exactly what products you have purchased along with the start and end dates for your support and maintenance.