- This event has passed.
Unlock the power of R with BlueSky Statistics
24 February 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us on this 40 minute webinar where we introduce and provide a live demonstration of the new BlueSky Statistics product. BlueSky Statistics is a new fully-featured statistics application built on the open source R project, giving you a powerful and familiar user interface through which to manipulate R.
BlueSky Statistics unlocks the power of R for the analyst community by providing a rich GUI and output for many popular statistics, data manipulation and graphics commands, all out of the box. In this webinar you will see how to
- Execute a wide range of R commands via an intuitive graphical user interface
- Learn the structure of the R language by pasting and editing the R code directly
- Enter your own data to create a new dataset
- Open files of different types and save them in different formats
- Generate crosstabs and summary statistics
- Perform tests of significance like Chi Square and F tests
- Filter data and create new fields
- Generate a wide range of rich charts
- Perform linear regression in BlueSky Statistics
Who should attend?
- Statisticians, analysts and data scientists currently using R
- Anyone considering deploying R in their organisation