- This event has passed.
Introduction to PS Clementine Pro: enterprise-level data science at a desktop price
March 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please join this free educational event in which you’ll learn about getting started with PS Clementine Pro – an end-to-end predictive analytics platform. Based on the popular IBM SPSS Modeler® system, PS Clementine Pro features a built-in analytical repository and scheduler.
With all the talk about machine learning and data science at the moment, PS Clementine Pro represents one of the most powerful yet accessible analytics technologies available. If you’ve been thinking about how your organisation could benefit from predictive analytics then this session will show you how easy it is to get started with PS Clementine Pro.
During the session we will walk you through the three key areas that will enable you to make truly effective use of this powerful analytical software:
- Getting your data into PS Clementine Pro
- Using it to build effective predictive models that give you real insight
- Deploying your results throughout your organisation
In just one hour you will learn:
- How to read your data, whatever the source or format, into PS Clementine Pro
- How to consolidate and format your data correctly to ensure simple, faster analysis
- How you can easily create filters and new fields in order to make the most of the data you already have
- The steps involved in building easy and effective predictive models that give you the answers you need in order to develop your business understanding
- How you can select with confidence the most appropriate modelling technique for your specific objectives
- How to interpret your findings and use the output of your model as the basis for effective business decisions
- How to store and retrieve your work and analytical assets from the in-built repository
- How to effectively deploy your results throughout your organisation either manually or via the inbuilt batch scheduler
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at non experts. This event will be particularly relevant for you if:
- You are considering using predictive analytics but are not sure where to start
- You are currently using some analytics freeware but want to examine fully supported, more powerful alternatives
- You are currently using spreadsheet-based analysis, manual coding or traditional BI/MI reporting but would like to move beyond this
In short, anyone who is interested in finding out more about predictive analytics will benefit from attending. You do not need to already be doing any kind of predictive analytics or have any pre-existing statistical knowledge in order to benefit.