- This event has passed.
28 September 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
You are invited to join us for this free educational event in which you’ll learn how data-driven segmentation allows successful organisations to uncover valuable insight from the transactional and descriptive data they already have.
You’ll see practical examples of how techniques like cluster analysis can help you to find subtle groupings and relationships in your data which other analysis methods might miss. We will demonstrate how to conduct a cluster analysis, evaluate the analysis results and create a segmentation model which you can then apply to new data. You’ll also see some examples of how other organisations are already using segmentation like these in order to discover similar store profiles in a retail chain, spot anomalies in customer behaviour or uncover hidden groups within their customer base.
During just one hour you will learn:
- How you can use IBM SPSS predictive analytics software to explore your data and perform cluster analysis
- How data-driven segmentation can be used to reveal the changing profiles of your customer/supporter base over time
- How to interpret the results of data clustering and find the ‘optimal’ solution
- Practical advice on how to get started with the data you already have
- How other organisations use data-driven segmentation to drive better decision-making
Who should attend?
The event will be particularly relevant for you if you are looking for ways to improve your customer insight or are already doing some basic analytics but want to move beyond using simple reporting or RFM analysis towards more sophisticated approaches that allow you to provide more relevant and nuanced services and content for your customers or supporters.