Understanding and applying logistic regression techniques in SPSS Statistics training webinar
In this 90 minute training course, you will learn how to make sense of and build logistic regression models with SPSS Statistics. The course will also look at how to apply logistic regression models against new data to estimate the likelihood of a categorical outcome.
- The limitations of linear regression when prediction category outcomes
- The theory of logistic regression
- Building a logistic regression model
- Interpreting logistic regression output
- Assessing model accuracy
- Applying the logistic regression model to new data
You’ll get a training pack including all the example data files and session outputs so that you can study in your own time. You’ll also have access to a recording of the webinar which you can watch again as many times as you like.
“Well presented, grounded in practical use, well described terminology”
Lawrence Monk, Forecasting Team Leader, Transport for Greater Manchester
“The course was excellent, to the point and not too technical, exactly what I’ve been looking for for a while.”
Who should buy this course?
- Students and academics who need to use regression in their research
- Researchers and analysts who looking for relationships between variables
- Business analysts and strategists making operational decisions based on data from within the organisation who want to ensure they’re making the right decisions
- Anyone who is using SPSS Statistics and wants to understand how to perform logistic regression analysis in the software
Part number TRClogisticreg90