In this course, we will cover many of SPSS Statistics’ most useful concepts and procedures so that you can get the most out of the software in the shortest amount of time. If you can’t afford to take the time out of the office for a face-to-face training course then this online version is the next best thing. It’s based on the content of our popular two day Introduction to SPSS Statistics training course and includes all the same content and examples and uses the same datasets. The instructor, Jarlath Quinn, is one of the most experience SPSS trainers working today and brings his years of expertise and accessible approach to the design of this course.
In this course you will learn all the essential concepts to start to using IBM SPSS Statistics effectively. Check out the ‘curriculum’ tab for a full list of what’s covered.
What will I get if I sign up for this course?
- A fully illustrated, 270 page training guide in PDF format worth £70
- All the sample data files used to develop the course so you can work through the same examples as the instructor using the same data
- Unlimited access to over thirty different videos all covering key aspects of SPSS Statistics
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to use SPSS Statistics at your own pace in a series of bite sized chunks
- No need to take time out of the office for a full day of training – this course is divided into short videos making it ideal for you to fit in whenever you have time
- Permanent access to everything you need, so you can refer back to the training notes and video guides again and again
- Structured course that takes you through all the basics from opening up SPSS for the first time through to performing your own analysis and distributing your results.
Part number TRCSPSSFULL
An overview of IBM SPSS Statistics
Reading data files into SPSS
Formatting SPSS files
Summarising your data in SPSS
Recoding variables in SPSS
Analysing the relationships between variables
The compute and visual binning functions in SPSS
Working with charts in SPSS
Selecting cases and splitting files
Working with SPSS output