Upgrade files for SPSS v29
In order for Smart Vision Europe Ltd to be able to assist you with the transfer of an SPSS license from one computer to another you will need to be able to demonstrate one of the following:
- Have an up to date support and maintenance contract with Smart Vision Europe Ltd
- To have had a previously supported license that was purchased via Smart Vision Ltd and for which Smart Vision Europe was the designated support provider
Download the version of SPSS that you need by clicking on the appropriate link below. Clicking on the link will initiate the file download to your machine.
To upgrade to SPSS v29
- Download the v29 files from the links above
- Install v29 on your machine as you normally would
- v29 will overwrite your previous version, you will no longer be able to run two versions simultaneously
- Use the updated licence code we’ve given you to activate v29
- If you hold concurrent licences and are currently running version 28 there is no update to the Licence Manager. If you are running any version older than 28 the Licence Manger will need upgrading to version 9.9. Please contact our support team and they can assist you with this as it is a more complex process.
If you have any problems you can contact Smart Vision Support via email or call 0845 680 0408.