Getting started with SPSS syntax
SPSS Syntax has long been exploited by expert analysts due to its flexibility, power and ease of learning. Syntax vastly increases users’ productivity by making it easier to:
- Fix problems without re-doing everything
- Carry out repetitive tasks more efficiently
- Allow analysts to share their work with others
- Provide a recorded audit trail for better governance
- Automatically generate results and create scheduled batch jobs
In this webinar we’ll show you how to get to grips with SPSS syntax, covering:
- The basics of SPSS Syntax
- Easy ways to find help about how syntax works
- Useful tips and little-known procedures
- Automating work to run on a regular basis
Who should view this webinar?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about SPSS syntax
Watch a recording of this webinar or download the event slides here.