- This event has passed.
Planning successful analytics projects
July 2 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
It is a rarely acknowledged fact that an uncomfortably large proportion of predictive analytics initiatives fail to make any impact in the real world. In this webinar we will draw on the hard-won experiences of industry professionals to examine precisely what drives success or failure in predictive analytics. Using the CRISP-DM framework, the session will focus on the practical aspects of planning for successful outcomes including:
- Choosing useful project objectives
- Insight vs accuracy
- Establishing what a successful outcome actually means
- Assessing and testing model performance
- Managing time and personnel
- Examples of effective application deployment
- Common causes of failure
- Rules for success
Who should attend?
This webinar is for anyone who is interested in exploring how to make better use of predictive analytics in their organisation and wants to ensure that their projects are successful.