- This event has passed.
Maximise your investment in SPSS Statistics
15 May 2015 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
SPSS Customer Breakfast Briefing
You are invited to attend a free workshop with Smart Vision Europe Ltd, designed to help you to get the most out of your investment in SPSS. The workshop is designed for people who already have SPSS within their organisations and want to be sure that they’re getting the most out of it. The focus will be on giving you practical guidance, tips and advice on how best to apply IBM SPSS Statistics within your organisation.
8.30 – 9.00 Registration and Breakfast
9.00 – 9.15 Welcome & introduction from Smart Vision
9.15 – 11.00 Maximising your investment in SPSS
- Current trends within analytical software – discussion of the development of good open source analytics tools and scripting languages such as R and discussion of how you can integrated them with SPSS.
- Getting the most out of SPSS – advice for best practice and effective working. Hear from our experts on how to get the most out of SPSS Statistics, how to ensure you are working efficiently and avoiding common pitfalls.
- Working more efficiently in SPSS – an introduction to working more efficiently by using automation and scripting in SPSS Statistics.
- What’s new in SPSS v23.0 – an overview of the additional functionality included within the latest release of SPSS and discussion of how these extra functions could help you with your own analytics.
- What’s available in each SPSS module? – SPSS Statistics is a modular system, allowing you to easily add whatever functionality you require. We’ll review what’s in each module and discuss how each could be used within your own organisation.
- Training in SPSS – whatever the level of expertise in your organisation, it’s always worth knowing what specialist support and training is available. We’ll briefly run through the different training approaches and support options available to both new and experienced users.
11.00 – 11.13 Q&A and networking session
Who should attend?
This event will be useful to you if you’re a user of SPSS yourself or you’re responsible for SPSS-based analytics and modelling activities within your organisation. The event is designed to be of use to all SPSS users, whatever their level of experience or expertise.