- This event has passed.
Getting started with predictive net promoter scores
5 November 2015 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
You are invited to join us for this free educational event to learn more about how predictive net promoter scoring techniques can help your organisation. Net promoter score is one of the most commonly used business metrics, but it only gets you so far. Knowing your net promoter score is fine as far as it goes, but the raw score alone doesn’t tell you anything about what you need to do to convert passively satisfied customers or detractors into active promoters. That’s where predictive net promoter scoring comes in.
This webinar will introduce you to Predictive Promoter – a package of software and services that we have put together to help you enhance your organisation’s NPS capability.
What is Predictive Promoter and how can it help me?
Predictive Promoter is a package of software, tailored services and bespoke training delivery based on IBM’s market-leading SPSS Modeler product. Predictive Promoter is designed to help you move your organisation beyond simply calculating your net promoter scores towards developing an in-depth understanding of the factors which are driving those scores and how you can take action to influence them.
During the webinar you’ll discover
- How patterns in your operational and transactional data might correlate with and explain variations in your net promoter scores and customer satisfaction ratings
- How you can generate a hierarchy of the most critical factors which are associated with customers’ likelihood to recommend your organisation to others
- How you can build predictive models that will enable you to predict the NPS status all customers (current and past), not just those that have been surveyed
- How exploiting hidden patterns in unstructured (text) data can enhance the accuracy of your model and help you to uncover the subtle but critical details that make the difference between someone being a detractor and a promoter
- How can you identify ‘persuadables’ – those customers whose profile indicates they could be converted from being merely passively satisfied to being active promoters – and the actions you need to take to achieve this
Who will benefit from Predictive Promoter?
Predictive Promoter has relevance to a wide range of organisations, and will be particularly relevant to you if:
- Customer recommendations and referrals are important generators of new business
- You have products or services that are often reviewed or discussed online
- You are already using loyalty metrics, customer satisfaction or feedback to drive better customer relationships
- You are already using NPS and want to be able to estimate ‘likelihood to recommend’ across your entire customer base rather than just those customers you have surveyed
- You would like to be able to predict the impact of policy changes on your corporate NPS score
- You’d like to move beyond simple BI tools and dashboards and learn from our IBM Certified experts how to develop a more sophisticated approach to NPS
- You have large amounts of untapped, unstructured data (such as customer complaints, website comments, social media data and other verbatim text) and want to use this to gain a deeper understanding of what drives satisfaction and loyalty in your organisation