Smart Vision Europe has a decades long track record of working with the IBM SPSS software suite. Over this time, we have worked with many clients across a range of industry sectors and with diverse use cases and requirements. There is one remarkably consistent use case application. We see it time and again. Hundreds of clients who use statistics and data science to great effect in their organisations are looking for techniques to enable them to identify behavioural and attitudinal attributes that will improve specific and identified outcomes. We refer to this type of analytical objective as key driver analysis – KDA for short. The organisation types and outcome measures for KDA are surprisingly wide. They include but are not limited to, the following:-
- Satisfaction (customer, employee, citizen, patient, student, etc.)
- Net promoter scores (loyalty)
- Purchase intent
- Churn intent
- Barriers to engagement/participation
Some recent examples of key driver analysis projects that we have worked on recently include:
- Analysing barriers to taking specific cancer tests, paying particular attention to high-risk segments
- Identifying drivers of TV viewing for a streaming channel
- Looking for drivers of debt among university students
- Tracking drivers of loyalty, perceived quality and satisfaction for some major UK commercial banking providers
We wanted to make doing KDA easier, more accessible to a broader user base and more efficient. That is why we have developed a KDA add on to the SPSS product suite. The KDA add on will appeal to 2 primary audiences:
- Practitioners e.g. statisticians, data/market scientists who currently produce KDAs in projects. This group may well already understand some or all of the theory, but it find it time consuming to generate robust KDA using existing tools such as in SPSS and Excel. The Smart Vision Europe KDA add on for SPSS provides all the traditional and more modern techniques in SPSS. In addition, it provides automation to visualization from SPSS to Excel. This combination enables more robust KDA completion for practitioners whilst also making the process of producing suitable outputs, which support interpretation of results, much more time efficient.
- Users e.g. researchers, analysts, consultants who currently analyse and use KDA results as part of projects that they are tasked with delivering. This group usually rely on the practitioners to choose the right method, create the visuals and help with the interpretation. This is often a project bottleneck when it comes to completing projects to tight deadlines. he Smart Vision Europe KDA add on for SPSS allows users to self-serve with all the benefits that it also delivers for more experienced Practitioners. Of crucial importance for this group is that our KDA module is backed up with help documentation and on demand video videos to help user make the right choices and interpret the outputs in the correct way.
KDA add on available for free to all Smart Vision Europe customers
If you buy IBM SPSS through Smart Vision Europe you’ll be able to install and use the Smart Vision Europe KDA add on for free as part of your standard license. You’ll also get access to to the full range of SPSS and KDA support resources, such as our online self-paced training catalogue, also for free. To find out more, please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 020 7786 3568