What am I buying?
A 6 month fixed term license for one named user. A fixed term license means that you pay a fee to access the software. This covers the cost of the software, maintenance and support. At the end of the period you can opt to renew your license if you wish or you can let it lapse at which point you would no longer have access to the software.
The license will be associated to a specific named individual /user. It can only be installed on one computer (desktop or laptop) at any one time. It is possible to transfer the install from one machine to another, for example if a user has a replacement computer issued or if the current user leaves your employ / has a change of role and a new person takes up the SPSS license.
About the SPSS Advanced Statistics module
IBM® SPSS® Advanced Statistics provides univariate and multivariate modelling techniques to help users reach the most accurate conclusions when working with data describing complex relationships. These sophisticated analytical techniques are frequently applied to gain deeper insights from data used in disciplines such as medical research, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and market research.
SPSS Advanced Statistics provides the following capabilities:
- General linear models (GLM) and mixed models procedures.
- Generalized linear models (GENLIN) including widely used statistical models, such as linear regression for normally distributed responses, logistic models for binary data and loglinear models for count data.
- Linear mixed models, also known as hierarchical linear models (HLM), which expands the general linear models used in the GLM procedure so that you can analyze data that exhibit correlation and non-constant variability.
- Generalized estimating equations (GEE) procedures that extend generalized linear models to accommodate correlated longitudinal data and clustered data.
- Generalized linear mixed models (GLMM) for use with hierarchical data and a wide range of outcomes, including ordinal values.
- Survival analysis procedures for examining lifetime or duration data.
Two minute module overview
What happens after I place my order?
You have the option of paying for your product now using a credit card or of paying later via direct bank transfer or cheque. Your order won’t be confirmed until we have received payment. Once you have placed your order we will send you an invoice.
Once payment is received and your order is confirmed we will email you with information about how to electronically download your software. We will also give you an IBM Proof of Entitlement certificate. This will identify Smart Vision Europe Ltd as your support provider, it will give your customer number with IBM and clearly state exactly what products you have purchased along with the start and end dates for your support and maintenance.