14 day FREE trial of SPSS Statistics for Windows
£0.00 excl VAT
Download a fully functional version of SPSS Statistics to try FREE for 14 days.
About this trial
- You’ll get a full working version of SPSS Statistics which will work for 14 days after which your trial will expire. Note, it is not possible to enable a second trial on the same machine so we strongly suggest that you start your free trial when you’re able to spend the time to play with the software for the 14 days following the download.
- We’re happy to offer you technical support and assistance during your 14 day free trial. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have a trial copy of the software.
- This trial includes the full set of modules associated with SPSS Statistics, not just SPSS Base. Find out more about what’s in each module.
- The trial licence is for a single standalone named user. If you require a trial of a concurrent or server licence please contact us to arrange this separately. If you’re not sure what kind of licence you need you can check out our guide to the different types of licences available.
How do I start my trial?
- Click on ‘add to cart’ above or ‘Start your FREE trial’ below to add the software to your basket. Once you’ve given us your details and completed the checkout process you’ll get a link that enables you to download the software as a .exe file. Note, this is a very large file so may take some time to download.
- Once you’ve downloaded the .exe file you should install it on your computer as you normally would.
- After installation, open up the software. Immediately you’ll see a prompt box asking you to licence the software. To activate the temporary licence just enter your email address in the top box.
If you need a Mac version of SPSS click here.