Take the functionality of SPSS to the next level
Smart Vision Europe is the exclusive partner for Predictive Solutions in the UK and Ireland. We offer the full range of Predictive Solutions analytics products. Predictive Solutions uses world renowned IBM SPSS components to create solutions that take SPSS's usability and functionality to a new level.
PS CLEMENTINE PRO - a modern data mining and big data analysis environment
PS CLEMENTINE PRO is based on IBM SPSS Modeler, the world renowned data mining and big data analysis environment.
PS CLEMENTINE PRO consists of:
- PS Desktop – a solution management application that supports organisation of the analysis process. It is suitable for use both by analysts who prepare analyses and construct analytical processes and business users who run analytical processes on computers without any analytical engine.
- IBM SPSS Modeler – a predictive analysis interface and engine used for data mining and big data. It ensures integration with databases and provides a wide set of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical techniques with numerous forms of result visualisation and reporting.
- PS CLEMENTINE Database – a repository for managing analytical resources, including storage in a definable structure, publishing, group work, versioning, extended descriptions with text notes and key words, and advanced search.
- PS CLEMENTINE Scheduler – a component to automate and schedule analytical processes stored in the PS CLEMENTINE Database.
The architecture of the solution ensures flexible adjustments to organisational requirements and the tight integration of predictive analyses with business processes and systems.
PS IMAGO PRO - comprehensive analysis and reporting solution
A comprehensive analysis and reporting solution based on IBM SPSS Statistics that facilitates instantaneous creation and publication of professional ad hoc and periodically updated analytical reports.
PS IMAGO PRO consists of:
- PS Desktop – a solution management application that supports organisation of analysis and reporting.
- PS IMAGO – an analytical engine based on IBM SPSS Statistics® that provides data access and a wide array of analytical techniques with an additional set of procedures used to prepare and analyse data and visualise results, PS IMAGO Pack PRO.
- PS IMAGO Designer – an application used to prepare and publish dashboards and document-based reports; it supports the user in the process of defining report structure and creating and managing content, while also facilitating editing and unrestricted arrangement of result objects.
- PS IMAGO Portal – a report (dashboard) distribution and publication environment that may be installed within an organisation's infrastructure to provide users with access to the published report via a standard web browser.
- PS IMAGO Process – a component that facilitates automated creation and scheduling of periodic reports.
PS QUAESTIO PRO - integrated platform for survey projects
A comprehensive environment, fully integrable with your IT infrastructure. It uses IBM SPSS technologies to carry out survey research. The system provides support at all stages of the study: from construction of questionnaires, to CAWI, MOBI, CATI, and CAPI data collection, to basic and advanced data analysis, to drafting an analytical report in the form of a dashboard or a print out.
Main components of PS QUAESTIO PRO:
- PS Desktop – the central application of the solution that supports organisation of data collection and analysis and reporting.
- UNICOM® Intelligence Author (formerly known as IBM SPSS Data Collection Author) – a flexible questionnaire design tool.
- PS QUAESTIO Pack PRO - an abundant set of procedures that improve functionality and user-friendliness of the data collection process.
- UNICOM® Intelligence Interviewer – Web (formerly known as IBM SPSS Data Collection Web Interviews) – a modern and universal environment to manage and carry out the data collection process using questionnaires.
- PS IMAGO PRO – a comprehensive analysis and reporting solution that facilitates advanced analysis of data from questionnaire studies and effective distribution of results of the analysis.
Creates professional surveys easily
Create complex surveys with multiple transition rules, access to multimedia, and data validation. All this in an attractive graphic interface. Useful wizards and templates, libraries of ready-made questions and elements in PS QUAESTIO PRO are invaluable.
Basic and advanced data analysis
Collected data can be analysed immediately after completion of a survey. The choice of statistical techniques transcends exploratory analysis. A wide variety of tests, measurements of strength of relationships, and techniques for classification, segmentation, and prediction. Results can be presented as charts and on maps.
Effective data collection
Various data collection methods (CAWI, MOBI, CAPI, and CATI) facilitate better adjustment of communication to the target group and increased response. A wide variety of tools to monitor the survey process; take batch actions towards people who did not commence the survey; and create automated reports.
Reports in multiple formats
Results can be tailored to recipients' needs. You can use a web (.html) report made available to authorised recipients. Objects in a report can be updated automatically. You can also create a text report (.docx and .pdf), which can be printed out and enclosed as documentation.
Intersystem information exchange
You can finally carry out surveys using data from external systems. You can carry out a survey that, in real time, will use constantly changing information that determines participation or content of questions. With full security of data exchange.
Distribute your reports via the web
Web reports are the quickest way to publish results. They are available via a web browser to all authorised recipients. You can set specific parameters for periodic reports, which can be created automatically as a part of a process. Recipients will be sent a personalised notification.